Jennie ClarkMs. Clark is the company owner and founder. In late 2014, she changed the business name from Jennie Clark, Attorney at Law, LLC to Clark Law and Associates, LLC. Ms. Clark graduated from law school with the goal of working in criminal defense. For the first four years of her practice, she accepted privately retained and court-appointed criminal defense cases and gained valuable trial experience. After she was rear-ended three times in one year and suffered compounded whiplash, she became interested in personal injury law. Since then, she has expanded her practice into include a combination of civil and criminal practice.
Educational Background of Jennie L. Clark, Attorney at Law
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.; San Francisco, CA
- Portland State University, B.S. Philosophy, Minor Dance, Minor Women’s Studies.
- Wallace High School; Wallace Idaho
- Member of the Oregon State bar since 2000.
- Member of Washington State Bar since 2010
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Federal Bar.