Learn More About Jennie Clark, a Portland Attorney:
Educational Background of Jennie L. Clark, Attorney at Law:
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.; San Francisco, California
- Portland State University, B.S. Philosophy, Minor Dance, Minor Women’s Studies
- Wallace High School; Wallace, Idaho
- Member of the Oregon State Bar since 2000
- Member of Washington State Bar since 2010
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Federal Bar Association
Portland Oregon attorney, Jennie Clark, graduated from law school with the goal of working in criminal defense.
For the first four years of her practice, she accepted privately retained and court-appointed criminal defense cases and gained valuable trial experience. After she was rear-ended three times in one year and suffered compounded whiplash, she became interested in personal injury law.
Since then, she has expanded her practice into include a combination of civil and criminal practice. If you’d like to learn more about Jennie, or would like her legal help, give our Portland law firm a call, today!