Do you have a one-count Oregon conviction and no other convictions in the world? Attorney Jennie Clark with Clark Law and Associates, may be able to help you with your one-count Oregon criminal conviction Expungement!
Is your answer “yes” to the following questions?:
- Has it been three years since the date of your one count Oregon conviction?
- Was your conviction of one of the following:
- Non-traffic violation?
- Criminal misdemeanor?
- Class C Felony?
- A marijuana charge?
Is your answer "no" to the following questions?:
- Were you convicted of a sex crime? Note: Some sex crimes, such as prostitution, and sex offenses that do not require sex offender registry may be eligible.
- Were you convicted of endangering the welfare of a minor?
- Do you have any unpaid fines or fees in the state of Oregon?
If you answered “yes” to the first set of questions and “no” to the second set of questions, you are likely eligible to expunge your one-count Oregon criminal conviction.
Call (503) 238-1010 for an attorney evaluation regarding your eligibility with Clark Law & Associates in Portland.