What do I need to do to preserve evidence in my Oregon Product Liability case?
PRESERVE ALL EVIDENCE and SEEK NEEDED DENTAL/MEDICAL ATTENTION:
- Keep all receipts or other purchase records
- Take photos
- Carefully preserve any evidence and document the location of evidence at all times.
- Call us at (503) 238-1010 to draft a letter requesting the at-fault party to preserve all evidence in the at-fault party's possession.
- Document the location and how evidence in your possession is preserved.
- Determine how to best preserve your evidence based upon the type of evidence; e.g. some evidence may need to be frozen or kept dry etc.
- If appropriate, have the product tested by an independent company or agency.
- Purity Laboratories is a lab Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Any other qualified independent lab that is near where you live is also fine.
- Promptly make an incident report to the at-fault party.
- Seek prompt medical/dental attention, if reasonable to do so
- Document Injuries
- Document Wage Loss
- Obtain a doctor's release for any missed work
- Maintain pay stubs before and after missed work and the time during which the work was missed.